Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. If you live in Alberta I would imagine many of you woke up relaxed because you've got another day to relax and spend time with your loved ones. Don't we all love long weekends? I know I sure do.
The weather is fabulous this weekend, at least in Grande Prairie it is. I walked yesterday, Yay for me!!! Today we plan on going out again.
We had friends over last night. Dinner was a healthy choice. Had some snacks after wards but I tried to make healthy chip choices. That actually sounds like an oxymoron. I don't think chips can be healthy but they can be a better choice than others.
The goal is to get up and be active.
The best part is that my house is somewhat clean, the grocery shopping is done and I can just concentrate on me this weekend.

Happy Family Day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment