Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thur. April 14th, 2010

I joined Weight Watchers last night. I'm so glad I did. I really didn't want to but I knew deep in my gut that it was going to be the best thing for me. The leader Joanne is fabulous. She's had her own struggles with weight as well.

I wanted to just get somethings out there. I was afraid to step on the scale. I know I was in the low 200's but I didn't realize how far up there I was. I am setting a record for myself, the heaviest I've ever been. I'm ashamed to write it but it has to be put out there. It's a number and IT'S going to change.

I'm not happy with it but it's my reality right now so as Joanne said, "it's hard to be fat, it's hard to change or your lifestyle and it's hard to maintain it, pick which one you want." I'm picking to change. I've got to. My body is telling me load and clear that it's not happy with packing around an extra 30 pounds everyday on top of the extra weight it already packs around from years past. I've said it before, my back hurts everyday because I've gained a bunch of weight.

I've got to head off. I'm riding my bike to work as a way to get some exercise. Kind of ease me into it. I don't think it's going to be a pleasant ride because if it hurts sitting on the toilet then it's for sure going to hurt on the tiny bike seat. Ouch!!!! Wish me luck.

I'm going to do better about logging in how I feel and how it's going. I PROMISE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment