Friday, January 1, 2010

After Dinner

This time of day is the worst for me these days. I'm feeling like I didn't have enough for dinner and so I want to start snacking now. Instead of going for the Shreddies and milk or the chips. I'm having cherries and a kiwi. I'm also boiling water for a cup of tea.

We just got back from my school where I picked up a few things that I'm needing before we start back again on Monday. I can't believe how quickly two weeks can go.

It's been a great Christmas and holiday. I've enjoyed not really doing a whole heck of a lot. I just remembered that I must drink more water before I go to bed.

I think over all I've had a great start to the new year. Tomorrow brings a whole other set of challenges. I've got to do some work at school. How do I fit in exercise, rest and work? I know I'll be going to bed at a descent time tonight. Sleep is so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment