Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6th, 2010

As I type the date I can't believe it's the 6th already. I'm up again as you can see from the time I post this blog. I got more sleep last night so it was a little easier to get out of the bed. It sure helps when your body knows it's tired and you fall asleep instantly as soon as you turn off the light.

I workout today wasn't as intense as it has been. I'm quite happy about that. I enjoy being up and it's nice and quiet. I get a chance to have my computer time without feeling rushed. Today I actually have 15 minutes.

The lunches are a bit on the boring side. I'm having a hard time thinking about what to take. I never thought I'd say this but I actually enjoy having left over for lunch. It makes my thinking process so much easier.

I could use a coffee while I type. It's still brewing.

I'm hoping today is going to be a bit calmer at school. Yesterday didn't start out so well. I was rushed and I think that set the tone for the whole day. As Ceasar Millan says, "Calm and assertive energy. Be the pack leader." I know it makes no sense but it's a state of mind I must be in with a certain "child" in my room.

Until later today. Have a fantabulous day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment