Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2nd, 2010

I was tired this morning. I think it's the activity I did yesterday and the lack of sleep. I feel good now. I would like to start getting back into routine. Sleeping in until 8:30 is great but getting up at 7:00 or 7:30 would be better for accomplishing something in the morning.
I'm behind schedule but I'm not going to let it bother me.

I've worked out to the Wii Personal Trainer (would recommend to anyone). I've logged my food and activity. I've even done a bit of school work in there.

I think the secret to my success might be timing myself, especially when it comes to work and "playing/working" on the computer. Giving myself a time limit and then sticking to it. Today will be the test when I go to school. Sometimes there are so many things to get done and I want to get them all complete but it's impossible. So the end result might just be either, having a shorter to do list, prioritizing or not going to school. Ha, if only that was the case.

Just thinking about work is causing me some stress. It's been so nice to just "relax" and not think about work. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job. It's all the little things that bog me down. Planning, preparing, marking, changing calendar, etc. Well planning and prepping aren't little things. If I'd spend the time planning and prepping I wouldn't be going day to day. Hmmm!! Something to ponder for sure. Sorry about the rant but I need to deal with these feelings because they're a big part of my over eating and lack of exercise.

I'm heading to a movie this afternoon with a friend. I'm NOT going to have popcorn. I'm sneaking in water and perhaps some almonds and other healthier choices. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm frowning at the thought of not having popcorn. Oh well such is life.

I'm also going to attempt a walk in the snow and cold temperatures. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment