Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday morning

Got on the Wii Fit this morning. It told me it's been 357 days since I last stepped on it and that I've gained something like 25 pounds. Nice hey!!!! Nothing like seeing it in 42 inches right there. That was a wake up call. I did the Wii Fit but I think I still like the EA Sports Active better. I work more body parts and feel like I'm working out. I actually did both, each about 20 minutes.

Thanks Shel for the words of encouragement. I'm doing it because I know it's going to be good for me in the end but it's sooooooooooo hard. I was thinking to myself that it's okay to be this size because lots of other women are. I watched What Not to Wear last night and this woman looked fabulous in her clothes and then I kept thinking about how I dress, especially for work and it's blah. Trust me I'm not beating myself up over this but just thinking. I wear the same jeans because they're the only ones that fit right now. The same long sleeve t-shirts, etc. I've got nice clothes. Some don't fit right now actually lots don't fit. It's going to change. I think I need to go out and get myself a new pair of jeans, a cute sweater and a shirt. I need a pick me up. Plus, if I feel better on the outside I think that will help on the inside.

Lots is going on. Stuff I've got control of and other stuff that's cluttering up my head. I've got to get rid of it. I will in time I've just got to work through it. You're right Shel, the chocolate has to go in the garbage. I've eaten way too much of it since Tuesday. At the end of the day, it's calling my name, not literally but I just know it's there. When I head into work today I'm going to get it out of my site.

Have a great day. I know I will, the sun is shining here. It's terribly icing since the freezing rain. Maxx had a tough time getting up the path where he goes just now. I'm going to aim for a walk and a new outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment