Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday

We just got back from a walk. I'd say this weekend I've been very active. Yesterdays snow shoe event was fun. I didn't have as much stamina as I'd like. It was really hard work. I was sweating up a storm by the time I returned. I think I started off too fast to try and keep up with some others and it got my heart really working. It's a great calorie burner if anyone was wondering.

I'm glad we went to friends house for dinner. I was zonked. Dinner was delicious. Salmon, crab, rice, vegetables. Len did a great job of cooking a 'fairly' healthy dinner. It was great to just relax after snow shoeing for the afternoon. Before I go I must remember to drink water. I was extremely dehydrated and that was part of my problem other than having 30 extra pounds I was packing around. I think that might be it :-). We met some people which was nice. Darcy even said that if we kept doing things like this he might even reconsider staying in GP. I've been trying to get him out for 4 years to do something like this. I guess he just needed time.

I'm heading into a busy week. I'm going to stay on program. I also need to drink more water on the weekends. Because my schedule is so different and more relaxed I relax on the drinking of the fluids.

Well I'm thinking I should go and work out to the Wii. Have a great Sunday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment